Tip #3. Send her a message telling her:
“Oh boy! You know how to play hard to get! We have not started dating yet and yet we are moving too fast!”
These are good ploys to use to get a quick response.
Girls feel that they should not respond immediately as they love to be courted. Men call them on the phone and talk for hours. She could get bored with too much conversation. Text messages are short, cute and fun.
They can be sent anytime in the day as there is no fear of disturbing her. She will read the messages when she is ready and ensure that her sleep is not sacrificed.
Things to avoid when texting a girl –
- Avoid sending her too many cute messages. This will make her stop reading your messages.
- So not send lengthy verses as no one frankly has the time to read them
- Wait awhile before you send her a message to increase her curiosity
- Refrain from letting her know your life story
- Stop complaining about work or someone
- Wait a couple of hours before you respond to her message instead of replying instantly
- Do not send her angry messages or threaten her
Use text messages with discretion. Be unique and send messages that make a girl appreciate your thinking of her.